Terms and Conditions
‘The Company’ refers to the staff working at or for Creativus Imago Photography.
‘The Facility and Services’ is the premises or venue wherever the photo-shoot or booking is being held.
‘Services’ are the services being provided by The Company.
‘Commercial Client’ is a commercial client who is using The Company to photograph their products.
“The Customer” refers to any person or persons, that is booking the Facility and Services through The Company.
‘The Product’ is the Commercial Client’s article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale.
‘The Customer and or Commercial Client’ refers to any person or persons, company or other organisation that is booking the Facility and Services through The Company.
- The Customer and Commercial Client is responsible for ensuring that they and their guests adhere to safe working practices whilst using the Facility and Services. the Customer and Commercial Client is responsible for claims of liability made as a result of their failure to maintain safe working practices, including, but not limited to, safe height practices, avoidance of trailing leads and electrical safety. We recommend that the Customer and Commercial Client makes provision for their own Public Liability Insurance, as the Customer and Commercial Client agrees to indemnify the Company and the Facility and Services against any claims and/or losses that may arise as a result of their use of the Facility and Services.
- The Company is responsible for ensuring that equipment and facilities are safe and will provide Public Liability Insurance against any claims where the Company fails to achieve this.
- It is the Commercial Client’s responsibility to ensure that their Product(s) arrives safe and in a usable condition ready to be photographed. The Company, will not be responsible for any shipping costs for either delivery or the return of the Product or have any responsibility for making good the Product should it arrive in a poor state or a condition that would prevent the Product from being photographed.
- The Company is not responsible for the Commercial Client’s products incorrectly fitting, especially in the case of, but not limited to, clothing.
- It is the Commercial Clients responsibility to arrange its own makeup, hairstylists and other stylists.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs or loss of income as a result of renting the Facility and Services. In addition, whilst reasonable measures will be taken by the Company, no responsibility for loss or damage of any property or vehicles of the Customer and Commercial Client or their guests, will be accepted.
- The Company will not be liable for any injury or death to the Customer and Commercial Client or their guests, not directly attributable to the negligence of the Customer and Commercial Client. The Company will not be liable for any losses, whether direct or consequential, that are a result of malfunction, error, availability, illness or any other reason outside of our control as to why the Facility and Services may not be able to be used, except for any fees that have been paid to the Company in respect of usage charges.
- In the unlikely event of the Company having to cancel your booking, we will refund any fees paid with respect to the usage of the Facility and Services and offer to provide proof of cancellation if required.
- The Facility and Services, services and equipment, are all provided wholly without warranty and at the Customer and Commercial Client’s own risk and may be subject to change without notice at any time by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove any person from the Facility and Services if it is believed that there is any risk to health and safety of any person, risk to any part of the Facility and Services or if the person is believed to be behaving in an unruly, disruptive or abusive manner, is believed to be intoxicated under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if that person is believed to be partaking in any illegal or proscribed activity whilst on the premises. The Company reserves the right to terminate any booking in these circumstances with no refunds payable.
- The Company will only photograph what has been agreed in the pre-shoot discussions and any additional products sent by the Commercial Client will not be photographed unless the additional costs are agreed and paid.
Damage and behaviour
Any damage caused by misuse, misadventure or carelessness to any set, fixture, fitting, equipment, accessory and consumable, or any item outside or inside the Facility and Services by the Customer and Commercial Client will be charged to the Customer and Commercial Client and becomes payable before the end of the booking. The Customer and Commercial Client agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safe use of all set, fixture, fitting, equipment, accessory and consumable within the Facility and Services.
All parties, including the Customer and Commercial Client and their guests, are required to demonstrate good conduct whilst at the Facility and Services, including respect for neighbours, representatives of the Company and any other person on site. All parties are required to behave in a lawful and respectful manner. Invasion of personal space, private rooms and any inappropriate behaviour is not permitted and may result in the booking being terminated with no refunds payable.
- To reserve a booking with the Company, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the listed price is required at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable, unless the Company cannot fulfil the booking. Any remaining balances become due no later than 7 days prior to the date of the booking. The balance can be paid using PayPal or bank transfer. Cheques will only be accepted by prior arrangement. A customer’s booking will be cancelled if the full payment is not received 7 days prior to the booking date and is final. All bookings are considered final and binding, unless agreed otherwise, in advance, with the Company.
- No refunds will be given if the Customer and Commercial Client leaves at any time during a live booking, for whatever reason, and no refunds will be provided for any unused portions of a booking.
- The Company will not be responsible for any refund for non-refundable ferry, airline tickets or for any airline and ferry tickets purchased by the passenger directly from an airline or travel agent or any other associated travel costs or accommodation and food costs.
Any physical condition, diet, or treatment requiring special attention must be reported in writing by the Customer and Commercial Client to the Company when the reservation is made.
- If travelling from the UK, we would strongly advise you to ensure that your E11 is up to date or for you to take out travel insurance in the event of flight delays and any other unforeseen and unforeseeable eventualities that may prevent you from being able to take part in the agreed business. The Company will not be responsible for medical expenses or any other delays that prevent you from attending or taking part in a booking.
NOT Included in the price
The costs of the booking do not include your air or sea transportation or any other associated travel costs, accommodation, your passports or visas (if applicable), any medical expenses, any insurance, food (accept where indicated) or expenses due to events outside of our control.
Equipment – The Company makes available equipment, services and facilities on an as-is basis. No warranty or guarantee is offered and whilst the Company will endeavour to make available all advertised equipment at all times to complete a booking, it cannot be guaranteed to do so and such items may be varied at any time and without notice for whatever reason. No item or items belonging, hired or leased or lent to the Company may be removed from the Facility and Services at any time, unless agreed in writing with the Company.
Privacy – The Company will store your contact information and email correspondence securely and we may use your contact details to occasionally provide you with information about our service(s) or to update you with other pertinent information. If you do not wish the Company to provide you with a newsletter or marketing information, please advise us in writing and we will remove your contact information from any subscription lists. Your dealings with the Company will remain private and confidential unless requested to release such information to assist in a police investigation or by order of Court or Warrant. The Company will not pass your contact details to any other company or person, unless you ask us to do so.
Copyright – The Company reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising and marketing for the Company’s own use.
Website Terms – By using the Company’s website, you are agreeing to the terms contained in this document, which may be subject to change from time to time without notice. All content, including layout, design, text and graphics and photographs on the website are subject to copyright and may not be downloaded, published, copied, lent or sold under any circumstances without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Any unauthorised use may result in legal recourse or fees. By visiting this site, we may collect certain non-personal information about your visit, which will include the type of browser you have used, your unique IP address and also we may place a cookie on your computer, which will help us understand how often you visit our website and which pages you look at.
This is to help us to improve our site in the future and does not contain personal information, such as your name and address or email address, unless you specifically choose to contact us with this information. You may choose to register for a website account from us, to enable you to make payments online via our website. We will store this personal information required securely and will not to pass this information to any other party unless required by law to do so.
You may choose to register to receive our newsletter and selected email communications. This information is securely stored by the Company’s service provider, which may be outside of the EU. We will not pass this information to any parties or companies not connected with the provision of an email service from the Company. We will not pass your information to any party for the purpose of marketing, except by the Company or as required by law to do so. You have the right to unsubscribe from any email communication service at any time.
Interest Free Credit
- Collections are managed by “Pay It Monthly” (www.payitmonthly.uk) and NOT “the company”
- Customers information is collected on a simple form. The information will be used to create the agreement between The Company and the customer.
- A simple affordability check with the customer to make sure that they are able to pay the instalments.
- Interest Free Credit is offered for packages over £250, excluding the booking feed. for example – if the total cost of a shoot is £1k, the nonrefundable booking fee is 50% (£500). So, interest free credit is arranged on the remaining £500 balance paid over a maximum of 12 months.
E and OE – Terms and Conditions Updated May 2017