‘The Company’ refers to the staff working at or for Creativus Imago Photography.
‘Services’ are the services being provided by The Company.
‘The Customer’ refers to any person or persons, company or other organisation that is using The Services of The Company to photograph and or video their property.
- The Company is not responsible for ensuring that the property and facilities are safe to work both inside and outside.
- The Company is not responsible for “ANY” bad weather that may cause the work to be cancelled or postponed.
- The Company is not liable for property owners not being available or cancelling pre-arranged booking dates and the agreed fees will still be payable.
- It is the property owner’s responsibility to ensure that their property is in a safe and usable condition ready to be photographed and or filmed.
- The Company will not be responsible for property being cleaned and made presentable before any photographic and or videographic work takes place.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs or loss of income as a result of carrying out the photographic and or filming in or on the property. In addition, whilst reasonable measures will be taken by the Company, no responsibility for loss or damage of any property or vehicles of the Customer or their guests, will be accepted.
- The Company will not be liable for any injury or death to the Customer and their guests, not directly attributable to the negligence of the Company. The Company will not be liable for any losses, whether direct or consequential, that are a result of malfunction, error, availability, illness or any other reason outside of our control as to why the Services may not be able to be used, except for any fees that have been paid to the Company in respect of usage charges.
- In the unlikely event of the Company having to cancel your booking, we will refund any fees paid with respect to the usage of the Services and offer to provide proof of cancellation if required.
- The Services and equipment are all provided wholly without warranty and at the Customer own risk and may be subject to change without notice at any time by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the work, if a customer, guest or any other person at the Customer’s property is behaving in an unruly, disruptive or abusive manner to the Company or to be intoxicated under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if that person is believed to be partaking in any illegal or proscribed activity whilst the Company is on the premises. The Company reserves the right to terminate any booking in these circumstances with no refunds payable.
- The Company will only photograph and film what has been agreed in the pre-shoot discussions and any additional work required by the Customer will not be photographed and or filmed unless the additional costs are agreed and paid.
Damage and behaviour
Any damage caused by misuse, misadventure or carelessness to any of the Company’s equipment whatever that may be, will be charged to the Customer and becomes payable immediately.
All parties, including the Customer and their guests, are required to demonstrate good conduct whilst at the Property, including, representatives of the Company and any other person on site. All parties are required to behave in a lawful and respectful manner. Invasion of personal space, private rooms and any inappropriate behaviour is not permitted and may result in the booking being terminated with no refunds payable.
- To reserve a booking with the Company, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price is required at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable, unless the Company cannot fulfil the booking. Any remaining balances become due no later than 7 days prior to the date of the booking. A customer’s booking will be cancelled if the full payment is not received and cleared 7 days prior to the booking date and is final with no refunds.
- A “devi” will need to be signed and the deposit paid before any work commences. The ”devi” sets out the work required, and the amount charged by the Company. All bookings are considered final and binding, unless agreed otherwise, in advance, with the Company.
- Image Usage– The Company offers by default a discounted price for image usage for its own needs. Acceptance of this discounted price allows The Company the right to use any photograph and or Video in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising and marketing for the Company’s own use. If the Customer refuses to allow The Company, the right to use any photograph or Video in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising and marketing for the Company’s own use. Then the full booking price will be charged which is double the cost.
- Travel Costs – The Company will include the first 20km travel distance in the booking price for on location shoots. After the initial 20kms, each kilometre will be charged at €1 per kilometre.
- Accommodation / Sustenance Costs – Any accommodation / sustenance charges as a result of a booking covering multiple days are also not included and must be agreed prior to the booking and these additional costs will be added to the final invoice.
- Payments – The Company accepts online payments via Paypal or bank transfer and we can accept UK Pounds, Euro or US Dollars. (Any other currency please enquire) French cheques will only be accepted by prior arrangement.
Equipment – The Company makes equipment available on an as-is basis. No warranty or guarantee is offered and whilst the Company will endeavour to make available all advertised equipment at all times to complete a booking, it cannot be guaranteed to do so, and such items may be varied at any time and without notice for whatever reason. No item or items belonging, hired or leased or lent to the Company may be used by the Customers own personal use.
Privacy – The Company will NOT store your contact information, any banking details or email correspondence. Your dealings with the Company will remain private and confidential unless requested to release such information to assist in a police investigation or by order of Court or Warrant. The Company will not pass your contact details to any other company or person, unless you ask us to do so.
Website Terms –By using the Company’s website and signing the “Devi”, you are agreeing to the terms contained in this document, which may be subject to change from time to time without notice. All content, including layout, design, text and graphics and photographs on the website are subject to copyright and may NOT be downloaded, published, copied, lent or sold under any circumstances without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Any unauthorised use may result in legal recourse or fees. Our Website images are tracked and monitored daily. Any infringement will be pursued aggressively and to the fullest extent of the law in your country.
GDPR – With regards to GDPR, no payment or E-mail information belonging to The Customer is stored by The Company on this website or on any of its systems, be it electronic or paper. The information stored, if any, is the responsibility of the financial and or electronic email institution used and not The Company. Subscription information pertaining to video recordings belonging to The Company that are displayed on third party company websites, such as, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Mail Chimp etc etc is the responsibility of those third parties and not The Company.
Stock Video Footage Usage
- The Company provides stock videos to rent for a minimum period of 1 year per video. The rental is on an automatic rolling basis unless the customer cancels one week prior to the anniversary date of the rental period.
- It is the Customers responsibility to cancel their rental in writing (email). Failure to do so, will result in the automatic rollover with no refunds being made.
- Failure of ANY payment will result in the Customer being blocked immediately.
- Our Stock Video footage is only covered under a single site license and therefore only permitted on a single website/social media account. For multiple sites/Social media accounts, multiple licenses will need to be purchased.
- Stock Video footage may NOT be downloaded, published, copied, lent or sold under any circumstances without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Any unauthorised use may result in legal recourse or fees. Our Website images and Videos are tracked and monitored daily. Any infringement will be pursued aggressively and to the fullest extent of the law in your country.
- The Company does not guarantee the sole use of any stock video footage unless expressly agreed by the Company.
Copyright – The Company has the sole Copyright to ALL images and video work, that are taken by The Company, without question!
Terms and Conditions Updated February 2020